MHS College Credit Plus Information
If you are interested in participating in the College Credit Plus Program for the 2022-2023 school year, please read through the following documents:
Sign up for College Credit Plus
Once you have viewed the presentation and determined that you would like to participate:
- Print and Complete the Intent to Participate Form and return it to Mrs. Hinckley in the Guidance Office by April 1st, 2022.
- Print and complete the Counseling Session Document and return it to Mrs. Hinckley in the Guidance office.
- Apply online to the college(s) of your choice. Keep in mind that if you want to take CCP classes at the high school, you will need to apply to WSU. Also be sure to watch for college application deadlines (usually by May 1).
- Complete any placement testing that is required. Please keep in mind that colleges will need this prior to making admission decisions. See the information below about ACT testing. If you are planning to take the ALEKS or Accuplacer placement test, contact the college (WSU & Rhodes) for scheduling directions.
- Once you are accepted by the college, notify Mrs. Hinckley in the guidance office of your acceptance. At that point we will work on scheduling your classes for 2022-2023.
College Credit Plus Information From ODE
All Juniors will take the ACT at MHS in March of 2022 as required by the state of Ohio.
National ACT Testing Dates
**Keep in mind that if you test in April, you will not get your results until May. Colleges will not be able to determine your college acceptance until they get your scores. This could possibly push adjusting and finalizing your MHS schedule to summer.
College Credit Plus Links for Local Colleges/ Universities
Wright State University
Ohio State University
Rhodes State College: apply online at www.rhodesstate.edu
- Look for the APPLY link.
- Submission deadlines: Summer- May 1; Fall- August 1; Spring - December 15.