New Student Enrollment
Welcome to St. Marys City Schools! In order to register your child(ren) to attend St. Marys City Schools, please complete the following steps.
- Complete the online enrollment forms on OneView, an online enrollment system. The online forms in OneView work best on desktop computers, laptops, chromebooks, or tablets. We do not recommend trying to complete the forms on a phone. If you need access to a device, you can complete the online enrollment forms on a device in the lobby of the District Service Center. The directions for creating an account and accessing the online forms in OneView can be found below.
- The following documents are required for each child:
- Birth Certificate (hospital certificate, front and back, is accepted)
- Immunization Records
- Proof of Residency and, if applicable,
- Custody Papers (if applicable)
These documents may be submitted electronically by scanning them and attaching them in an email to [email protected]. If you don't have access to a scanner, you can scan the documents through the Google Photos app on your iPhone or Android device (the directions to do so can be found here).
Once you have completed the online registration, you will be contacted regarding your student’s official start date and transportation information. Please feel free to contact the DSC at 419-394-7278 if you have any questions.