Don't have access to a scanner? These google apps allow you to scan documents with your phone!
For all devices
1. Go to your google photos or download the Google Photos and Photo Scan by Google apps
2. Using the Photo Scan app, take a picture of the document and follow the steps for successful scanning.
3. Repeat step 2 for each document
4. In the Google Photos app, select the images you just scanned and select “share” (square icon with up arrow or a triangular shape with circles in the corners)
5. Email to: email@example.com with subject line of Enrollment documents - First initial Last initial (ie. Enrollment documents - JV)