Required Documents for 2021-2022 Kindergarten Enrollment
These documents must be submitted by April 30th. Parents/ Guardians can bring the required documents to the District Service Center or email digital copies of the required documents to [email protected].
- Birth Certificate (hospital certificate, front and back, is accepted)
- Immunization Records
- Proof of Residency
- Custody Papers (if applicable)
- A photo of your child (This picture should be a picture of your child from the waist up. The picture should include only your child. If possible, please take the picture in front of a solid background. A picture taken with your phone in front of a door or wall and emailed to [email protected] is perfect!) This picture will be posted on social media to welcome your child to the class of 2034.
Submitting Documents at the District Service Center:
The District Service Center is located at 1455 Celina Road.
Documents may be dropped off Monday - Friday from 7:15am - 4pm.
Additional times may be available upon request, please call 419-394-7278.
Submitting Documents Electronically
Required documents may be submitted electronically by scanning them and attaching them in an email to [email protected]. If you don't have access to a scanner, you can scan the documents through the Google Photos app on your iPhone or Android device (the directions to do so can be found below).
How to Scan Documents Without a Scanner
Don't have access to a scanner? These google apps allow you to scan documents with your phone!For all devices
1. Go to your google photos or download the Google Photos and Photo Scan by Google apps
2. Using the Photo Scan app, take a picture of the document and follow the steps for successful scanning.
3. Repeat step 2 for each document
4. In the Google Photos app, select the images you just scanned and select “share” (square icon with up arrow or a triangular shape with circles in the corners). If asked, please select "large" or "best" quality for each photo.
5. Email to: [email protected]
with subject line of Enrollment documents - First initial Last initial (ie. Enrollment documents - JV)
Please feel free to contact the DSC at 419-394-7278 if you have any questions.