Required Documents for 2023-2024 Kindergarten Enrollment
These documents must be submitted by April 30th. Parents/ Guardians can submit these documents electronically in Final Forms or by emailing them to [email protected]
. You may also drop off paper copies of the required documents at the District Service Center.
- Birth Certificate (hospital certificate, front and back, is accepted)
- Parent/ Guardian photo ID
- Immunization Records
- Proof of Residency (something with parent's name and address such as a utility bill or bank/ credit card statement)
- Custody Documents (if applicable)
- A photo of your child (optional) This picture should include only your child. No cropped pictures or screenshots please. (They don't work well in our Welcome to K graphic.) Please submit your picture in Final Forms (under "other document") or email your photo to [email protected]. This picture will be posted on social media to welcome your child to the class of 2036.
Submitting Documents at the District Service Center:
The District Service Center is located at 1455 Celina Road.
Documents may be dropped off Monday - Friday from 7:15am - 4pm.
Additional times may be available upon request, please call 419-394-7278.
Submitting Documents Electronically
Required documents may be submitted electronically through Final Forms during the registration process or by emailing them to [email protected].
Please feel free to contact the DSC at 419-394-7278 if you have any questions.